Rewards are a great thing, especially when you know that you’ve worked hard for something. Well, with age, the reward system doesn’t change. If you have ever done something great, and you’ve received a reward for your hard work, why wouldn’t you want to reward your little girl for doing something that’s justifiably awardable. Think back to when you were a kiddo. Did you mow lawns for a few bucks? Did you feed the family pet, or vacuum your room once a week? If you did said chores, did you get a reward? Nine times out of 10, the answer will be “yes.” So, have you thought about what type of reward your little girl has earned?
Lily Nily is the leading jeweler for buying girls charm bracelets and more. So, if you’re reaching for a reward, it’s time to start shopping. But not so fast... What chore did your little girl complete? If she hasn’t earned her reward yet, here are some age-appropriate chores you can assign to your kiddo.
Age Appropriate Chores For Your Little Girl
If your little girl is six- to seven-years-old:
Personal Chores -
- Making her bed every day without help or supervision.
- Brushing her teeth and combing hair.
- Choosing an outfit for the day and getting dressed on her own.
Family Chores -
- Feeding the dog, cat or other family pet without supervision, and also take full responsibility for giving them water and exercise.
- Vacuuming her room and other individual rooms that you assign to her.
- Mopping bathrooms, the kitchen and other rooms that you assign to her.
- Folding laundry with parental supervision or guidance.
- Putting her laundry away in her closet and drawers.
- Help preparing food for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner with supervision.
- Emptying trash cans from bathrooms and the kitchen.
- Answering the phone with parental supervision.
If your little girl has successfully achieved any of the above chores consistently for a month or longer, we think that she has earned a beautiful girls charm bracelet from Lily Nily. From our Unicorn Link Bracelet to our Princess Wand Bracelet, there’s something for every little girl’s taste. Additionally, if you’d like to make your little girl’s reward better, you can have her work towards earning more of a reward. Most of our little girl’s jewelry has matching necklaces and earrings. We welcome you to search through a variety of our high-quality, hand-painted little girls jewelry to make your little one work hard.
If a bracelet is what you’d like to get your daughter, we highly recommend purchasing the Heart Link Bracelet. You can choose from solid pink hearts or a combination of alternating solid pink and solid white hearts. Each heart is hand-painted with enamel. They are linked together with 18k gold plating that is easily secured with a lobster claw clasp. Learn more about the pink Heart Link Bracelet, or the white and pink Heart Link Bracelet by contacting us online with questions. Every bracelet will be shipped in a gift box, reward ready.